Post Patterns – Dates?

Post Patterns > First and Ten > HoustonProFootball.com Updates and Feedback > Site Feedback > Dates?

PDA

View Full Version : Dates?

OldTexan03-28-2007, 06:55 PMWhy am I not seeing any updates from 3-28 on? On my screen for the forums it only shows updates for the 27th. I can see the posts but not the new posts after 3-27 showing up on the forum list.

Arky03-28-2007, 07:02 PMI think when a forum gets like this, it’s time to do some maintenance…. Seems like deleting the oldest threads makes it start working right again.. but heck, I dunno, I’m not an expert….:o

Bob03-28-2007, 07:25 PMWe’ve noticed the problem too. There also seem to be some posting problems. I don’t know if deleting files is the answer though.

popanot03-29-2007, 06:35 AMMaybe it’s David Carr’s fault. He needs to be eradicated from the archives and certainly the main page.

papabear03-29-2007, 08:38 AMI think it’s the curse of Bud Adams kicking in because there is to much good information here and the Texans front office has started reading it:p

superbowlbound03-29-2007, 01:09 PMOriginally posted by papabear
I think it’s the curse of Bud Adams kicking in because there is to much good information here and the Texans front office has started reading it:p

Curse? try hackers under the employ of one Bud Adams. I can see him now, at his desk in his high backed chair with his back turned looking out the window, petting his cat like Dr. Claw from inspector gadget.

EndZoneSeats03-30-2007, 01:56 PMIs the site working again?

popanot03-30-2007, 04:40 PMOriginally posted by EndZoneSeats
Is the site working again? Doesn’t look like it to me. It’s starting to freak me out. It’s like waiting for lost puppy to come home.

Keith03-30-2007, 04:56 PMThings are still a little jacked up. Hopefully someone can fix them soon, but we don’t have a time estimate as of yet… there are pending nuptials this weekend that might be slowing a resolution.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope we’re back at full speed soon.

Keith04-01-2007, 10:38 AMIssues still ongoing.

As most of you have already figured out, you can still post new threads and reply to existing ones. The forum will give you an error page at first, but if you refresh, the message should post.

Still don’t have a time estimate yet. Ric has asked an old friend of his to help, but I really don’t know yet how long it’s going to take.

painekiller04-17-2007, 01:44 PMYour back! And before the final week leading up to the draft. I’ve missed you guys. Glad to see the site up and running.

Keith04-17-2007, 01:48 PMObviously there is still work to be done, and it won’t get done quickly, but it is nice to be functional once again.

This was a significant upgrade for us, so Ric’s still got some curtains to hang. Plus, he’s got to fix the DeMeco banner on the front page, which I know has to still be bothering the heck out of him…

vBulletin® v3.0.17, Copyright ©2000-2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.