Post Patterns – database seems to be off

Post Patterns > First and Ten > HoustonProFootball.com Updates and Feedback > Site Feedback > database seems to be off

PDA

View Full Version : database seems to be off

cland03-28-2007, 02:49 PMFYI…seems to be adding new posts, but it isn’t updating the main page and showing who posted last.

cland03-28-2007, 02:50 PMGetting this when posting: (though the post does go through)

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Post Patterns database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

chuck03-28-2007, 03:34 PMThe whole messageboard section is wiggy as hell. Maybe it’s been hijacked by terrists. They hate us for our football.

Keith03-28-2007, 05:30 PMpaging ric…

Bob03-28-2007, 11:39 PMric is probably stuck trying on tuxedos right now…

Bob03-28-2007, 11:46 PMOriginally posted by cland
Getting this when posting: (though the post does go through)

It seems like the first attempt gets the message but if you back-arrow and try it a second time, it goes through (guess you’ve figured that out). However, if you try to *edit* a post, you can’t get past the message no matter how many times you try (so review before you post!).

Also, if you try the “search new posts” option, the only thing you’ll get is when the first post of a new thread begins, not posts to an existing thread.

BTW, Keith, do you know if our dues have been paid? It’s that time of year.

chuck03-29-2007, 08:29 PMOriginally posted by Keith
paging ric…
If this is Ric’s revenge, well, it’s worked.

Number1903-30-2007, 08:13 AMCan you post an update on the problems the forum is having? I seem to be getting new posts within the threads, but the threads are not marked as having these new posts. Also, and perhaps this is only a coincidence, but I haven’t had any new threads posted since 3/28. I’m sure you are on top of this, but I haven’t seen any posts discussing or updating the situation other than this thread.

Keith03-30-2007, 04:55 PMAn update is we are still having problems. Things are a little jacked up. Hopefully someone can fix them soon, but we don’t have a time estimate as of yet… there are pending nuptials this weekend that might be slowing a resolution.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope we’re back at full speed soon.

Bob03-31-2007, 12:10 AMOriginally posted by chuck
If this is Ric’s revenge, well, it’s worked.

Or, possibly, David Carr’s…

vBulletin® v3.0.17, Copyright ©2000-2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.